Sunday, November 1, 2015

My favorite tv series is …


A couple years ago by chance I catch a chapter of The Office (USA version) in the TV, and when I watched it I really liked it and since then i had to watch all the episodes.
The office is a fictional tv series performed as a documentary about a sale paper company and originally the serie is from UK but it’s has been adapted in many country (included Chile where some time ago Canal 13 showed “La ofis” but it wasn’t a very good, in fact while I write this I watch the first chapter on youtube, and is the same as the original version, but no so funny).
The funniest of all them is the USA version (I’m just saying, I have seen only the US and UK version) mainly because the actors and actress, especially the main character “Michael Scott” the office manager of Dunder Mifflin who unaware is a little bit of ignorant and is always trying to get the love of his subordinated. . This character is  impersonated by Steve Carell, who gives the perfect amount of stupidity and pathos required for the character,
But personally, my favorite character by far is Toby Flenderson, a secondary character who is even much more pathetic than all the other characters, who doesn’t have much appearances but each time he shows up I can’t stop laughing.  

I strongly recommend to watch this serie, I can’t remember another show that makes laugh so much as this.


No comments:

Post a Comment