Tuesday, September 29, 2015

My best holiday ever!





When I was about six year we had a family trip to Pullally, a place near La Ligua. We were a big group: my grandfathers, my cousins, my brothers, fathers, aunt, uncle, even a cousin’s dog.
We stay for a week the  rural school of Pullally cause my father knew the headteacher of the school. That week we slept on gym mat inside the classroom, there were a classroom for the kids, other for our parents and other for my grandfathers.
In Pullally we met the children of the the security guard of the school, whom lived there in the school. Their names were Paula, Nicolas, and Francisco. Paula was the the big sister with ten years, followed by Francisco with six, and Nicolas with three years. We (my brothers and I) became friends of them, and we use to travel to the beach, named Salinas de Pullally, there was a little peninsula and we use to walk over there through the water, cause the top of water reach our knees, and spend the whole day there, we use to say that was an island, but of course we were too little to understand what’s mean peninsula.
So, we spend all day there, and in the afternoon we came back to the beach, it was very funny and exciting because  at that time of day the water rise up, and none of us could stand up in the water, so we climbed on ours bodyboards and swung back to the beach.
Also I remember that near the beach there were a couple of fish boat parked ther and we use to play that we were in the tv series "Baywatch", we were "los guardianes de la bahia".

I remember very clearly this vacation, because I have had a lot of fun there!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment