Tuesday, September 22, 2015

North Korea is best Korea

Hello my friends.

I want to share some ideas that i have:
I would like to visit North Korea, cause is a very enigmatic country to me, there is not much information about it. That’s mainly because is a very closed country, for example the visits to this country are very restrained, and the visit tourist are always controlled by states tours. Also, beside that is a very closed country, there is too many disinformation about North Korea, mainly because is considered as an enemy of USA and western democracies. An example of this is that in 2002 during the “War on terror” carry on by the USA, president Bush said that Irak, Iran and North Korea were part of an “axis of evil”.
Also, another reason is that i think that Kim Jong Un has really nice haircut.
Some time ago I watched an argentinian documentary name “La chica del Sur” about  Im Su-kyong, a south korean student leader who in the 80’s traveled to North Korea to the “13th World Festival of Youth and Students”. When she returned to South Korea she was arrested due to its legal to travel to North Korea without official permission.
I don’t know much about this country, so, i would like to know about its national’s history and its people and how do they live. Also, I would like to visit historical place such a “Panmunjom”, an abandoned village in the border between North and South Korea, where the armistice agreement was signed at the end of Korean war.

I would like to just spend the necessary time to meet the country and its people, because there are too many things that i would like to do with my life here in Chile.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Gabriel! I think your post is really interesting because in different way the others classmates, you chose one country about what you don't know almost nothing... The fact that exist less information about the place, turns this topic in mysterious and interesting. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your description sound like a creepy pasta or a Conspiracy theory to me >_< but I understand your point of view.
    I prefer South Korea, because of my otaku friends, but your blog left me curious about this country.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems like a very mysterious country... Anyway, do you know if there's also k-pop and otakus there?

    ReplyDelete